CompatibilityTo confirm that this part fits your vehicle, please enter your vehicle's details below.
- Year: Select
- Make: Select
- Model: Select
- Submodel: Select
- Trim: Select
- Engine: Select
- Clear All
- Dissolves grease, hair, oils, soap scumand paper products easily
- Perfect to use on tubes, toilets, sinks, tubs and in other main drain lines
- Made of a non-corrosive formula that’s safe on septic systems
- Uses its high density to cling to tubes andliquify drain obstructions
- Non-corrosive, non caustic and odorless formula
|Material||Percarbonate, NaOH, Sodium Silicate|
|Size||10 x 4cm|
|Use For||Clean the sink, drain etc.|
Instructions For Use :
1. Add an appropriate amount of normal temperature water to the tube mouth.
If the water has been leached out of the tube, there is no need to add water, only the water outside the nozzle can be removed.
2. Put the appropriate amount of this product (40g each time into the sink, 200g or more in the toilet and main tube), pour into the tube, and rush in with a large amount of water after five minutes (seriously block the recommended hot water) to the tube unobstructed.
3. It can be operated repeatedly or waited for several hours without being dredged, and treated with leather tweezers (this product has a continuous effect on severe blockage, and wait patiently).